Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Courage

Hello everyone. This week has been a bit crazy so far. My Nana just turned 80 last Friday, her sisters were able to visit for the weekend. Today however, my nana had a procedure to remove excess fluid from around her heart. They removed about a pint of fluid and she can breathe so much easier now. Hopefully, she'll be discharged tomorrow, we'll see.

I made a layout of her at the Gotta Pixel Speed Scrap earlier this morning/afternoon:


I've started a layout series that's been fun to make. It's going to be an album of Bible verses and nature photos, if I want them. This is my first one so far;

Courage:


Thanks for looking, and your prayers for my Nana!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and your Nana are doing well--lovely page you created there!

    ReplyDelete