Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello! Welcome!

Hello, welcome to my blog! I heard that for a first post, you're supposed to say something important, so here it is:

"Something important."

Okay….. maybe not…..

A little about me, my name is Alyssa (one of my nicknames is Miss Alyss), I like to take pictures, play piano, learn violin, and do digital scrapbooking. This blog is not going to have one theme to it, hence the name "miscellaneous".


For example, I can just tell a little story about my day, or maybe just post a photo;


Or maybe post a layout;

(paper and word art created by Michelle Pieters)


I think this is going to be a lot of fun!! Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Brazil! I found you blog surfing the Internet. Welcome to the World's Blogs :)
    Take care,

    Aline
    http://nomundodaaline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Miss Alyss! Welcome to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog! I look forward to seeing more!!! Thanks for posting a layout with my kit!

    ReplyDelete