Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Review

This week was busy. On Monday, school really started. The community college's website said that school started on Jan 22nd, last Thursday. So I go there then and find that my classroom was empty, and that school started later in two days on the 26th. (on Monday) That was frustrating! Right now I'm taking Accounting, Intro to Business, Multimedia and an online HTML class. So far so good.

A couple of recent layouts;

Train Tracks (made Layout of the Day at Gotta Pixel!!!):

(The kit is called "A Few of My Favorite Things" by Sarah B. Meyer)

Sofia (My first Senior Shoot!)

(The kit is called Sunrise Special by Sunshine Studios)

Happy New Year!
(The kit is called Good night Moon by gurlontheson)

Dream:

(Good Night Moon by gurlontheson)

And lastly, with Michelle Pieters' brand new kit Winter Glow... Winter!

(Photo from her Majestic Winter Paper pack)

Thanks for looking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment